Back from Bedford Hills

So last night, I went out to Bedford Hills to visit my friend Kinley and her parents. These people are like family to me. I really had a great time.

Amy made some primavera and an artichoke and celery salad. Now, I know those of you that know me, know that I HATE any kind of salad qnd you're probably thinking, "Artichoke and celery???" Well, I actually enjoyed it. Rick showed me this great photo of Che and Fidel playing golf that he got from Jack Nicklaus (He used to work for Jack and Jack, being the super-right-wing-conservative that he is, didn't want it).

After dinner, Kinley and I played a few games of ping pong (I won 3 out of 5 games). Then Rick came out and played me in a game and beat me bad. He's really good (mad spin).

After ping pong, Kinley and I watched old home videos of here that were HILARIOUS!! She was like the cutest kid ever (except for me, of course).

Rick and I headed for the train around 7:45 this morning. I got into the city around 9:00, took the 4-5-6 from Grand central. Then got on what I thought was the N-R-W, but in fact turned out to be the F. This was horrible cause it dropped me off at Steinway and I had to walk like 5 or 6 blocks in the goddamn cold rain!!

But now I'm home and I took a nice hot shower. Listening to the Stern Show.

Have a sweet one!

1 comments:

  Tyler Denoff

5/5/09, 1:30 PM

You need to put up some pictures with your posts homey...Viva La Home Depot!